Exfoliating foot mask in the form of socks soaked in active plant acid, effectively removes dead skin, imprints and thickening. In addition to the exfoliating effect, the mask nourishes and regenerates the skin of feet and gently soothes freshly exfoliated and renewed skin, after the treatment of exfoliating the feet will be smooth, soft and delicate. Mask in the form of exfoliating socks recommended for self-made at home. Corns and calluses begin to peel off after 4-5 days after use. During the procedure, do not use pumice stone, grater and other means to remove corns. The length of the exfoliation process will depend on the condition of the skin of the feet before the procedure. Socks intended for single use. Universal size.
- effectively removes dead, horny epidermis
- removes corns and any gussets
- regenerates and intensively smoothes the skin of the feet
- perfectly exfoliating and supports the renewal of the skin of the feet
- regularly used, it prevents the formation of keratinitis
1. Wash and dry your feet.
2. Cut the package along the dotted line. Insert your foot. For better effect and comfort, it is recommended to put on cotton socks.
3. Leave on the feet from 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the condition of the feet.
4. Remove the mask and wash the remaining liquid with warm water. Dead skin will begin to exfoliate after about 4-5 days.